With more than 28 years of experience and stable growth, CHASSasia is recognized as one of the few Microsoft License Solution Providers (LSPs) that provides the most comprehensive endto-end software licensing & management, consulting, professional services for system integration, enterprise cloud solution, managed security and services for key vertical markets in South-east Asia.
Download corporate brochure
OUR MISSION & VISION
We provide information technology solutions and services for businesses by providing seamless support with quality service through a strong focus on people development, offering stakeholders the best returns.
We innovate and simplify technologies for great customer experiences.
We value and honour our customers with our commitment, value-added service and constantly exceed thier expectation.
We take pride and excel in our roles and enjoy every moment of our work, giving 100% and more.
We practise consistency in our work ethics. We take full accountability and total ownership of our commitments and keep our promises.
We seek new ways of doing things and are eligible to changes and are open to diverse perspectives.
We avail quality time to communicate with one another to undertsand one another's perspective and reach a common understanding in the achievement of our vision and goals.
Yun Ta Ming
Founder and CEO
People rely on technology to improve their quality of life. Unfortunately, in some way, we are enslaved by the very thing that we are reliant upon. While the accelerating pace of technology shows that we are progressing fast, being able to optimize technology for business advantage means that companies would be able to build a real competitive edge over others in this ever-changing business world.
So, when I started the company in 1991, our goal was to see how to innovate and simplify technology so that customers can use their technology and have a positive experience.
We strive to understand a company’s overall strategy and then take a pragmatic approach when recommending the right solutions to improve not only
profitability and return on investment, but also to reduce costs, increase productivity and ensure that the technology is simple and easy, sustainable for
people to use. The outcome would then be an operationally-optimized environment.
Today, we have evolved into providing these four technology pillars to fully support our customers:
- Cloud - readiness assessment, planning, implementation and optimization of cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Collaboration - readiness assessment, planning, implementation of VoIP, Instant message, teleconferencing and digital whiteboarding.
- Infrastructure - server, storage, hyper-converged , network, switches and firewall design solutions.
- Security - penetration testing, data security, firewalls, VPN and other remote access. Design protection for endpoint, server, mail, network and cloud accessibility.
We have started a team focused on the Managed Cloud Service Program (MCSP) as we want our customers to take financial advantage of the OPEX
(operational expenditure) model. Objectives include:
- Reducing the complexity of managing your IT environment.
- Ensuring predictable IT support costs and reducing the total cost of ownership with a pricing model based on usage.
- Accelerating deployment of business-critical infrastructure so that your company can focus on your core business, i.e. building great applications and new products.
At the heart of it all, our goal is to simplify your life and we try to do that by simplifying the technological and financial aspects of the organization.