Your Application Firewall Services Might Be Outdated!
Its Coming to be 2020 soon and as security technology advances so fast, malware and hackers are also smarter now! Chances are you are no longer safe from using your old internet security tool or software.
If you are still using Comodo Internet Security or any other free Firewall, you are not protecting yourself enough.
You might be also thinking "But look, i'm doing fine with my current or free security tools for years now".
That is true only because your security software / firewall could not detect new malware from 2018-2019 and it can be already be inside your system eating and reading your company information!
You will likely be the next victim of new ransomware & malware!
What are some of these new malware?
- Astaroth malware ( First seen in 2018)
- eCh0raix Ransomware (First seen in July 2019)
- Agent Smith malware (First seen in July 2019)
You see, hackers are evolving their strategies to infiltrate into vulnerable network, applications, and even QNAP Network-Attached Storage Devices now.
to steal and lock your files.
You need a Next Generation Firewall Services to set higher level protections from the external threats.
Your basic security should cover the range of possible infiltration points, emails, internet, network, malicious insider, application blocking, secure VPN access, site-to-site VPN .
Our Next Generation solution includes
Next generation Feature:
- Prevent and monitor unauthorized access
- Misuse, modification
- Denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources
CHASSasia firewall services team:
- Deployment of network security devices using Opex model
- Intrusion prevention, web protection, ransomware anti virus, anti-malware, Anti-spam, application control and secure VPN
- 2 Factor Authentication
Free consultation are limited*